A limingmotor motor refers to a motor that can continue […]
A limingmotor motor refers to a motor that can continue to operate within the rated speed range under the standard natural environment, and the temperature rise does not easily exceed the motor's calibration allowable value. The application of limingmotor motor + soft starter is becoming more and more common. Choosing communication AC and DC limingmotor variable speed motors has obvious advantages over DC variable speed motors.
The advantages of limingmotor motors are as follows:
1. The high efficiency and temperature rise of DC motor manufacturers. Under the DC drive, the high efficiency of the limingmotor motor will be about 10% higher, and the temperature rise will be lower by about 20%, especially in the low frequency area of closed-loop control or immediate torque control.
2. Difficulties in the compressive strength of the insulating layer of the motor. Because the limingmotor motor is specially designed for the soft starter driver, it can bear a large du/dt, so the insulating layer of the limingmotor motor has a high compressive strength. Especially in the DTC operation mode, the compressive strength of the insulating layer of the motor is a very great training.
3. In terms of electromagnetic induction noise and vibration, the limingmotor motor has lower noise and smaller electromagnetic induction vibration than ordinary motors when it is driven by DC.
4. The limingmotor motor is better than the general motor for the places where it is necessary to start frequently, frequently change the speed, and frequently brake the system.
5. The most critical difference is that the geared motor has additional heat dissipation. The heat dissipation in the low frequency, DC braking system and some unique applications is much better than the general communication AC multi-threaded motor.