Features: Advantages: Compared with single-phase asynch […]
Features: Advantages: Compared with single-phase asynchronous motors, three-phase asynchronous motors are simple in structure, easy to manufacture, have good running performance, and can save various materials at a low price. Disadvantages: power factor lag, light load power factor is low, speed regulation performance is slightly worse.
5. One-way asynchronous motor Features: The power supply is convenient, the structure is simple, the price is low, and the operation is reliable. It is widely used in offices, homes and hospitals where only single-phase power is available.
6. Shaded pole asynchronous motor Features: The cover pole AC motor has a simple structure, low production cost and low running noise.
7. Single-phase series-excited motor Features: Whether using DC power or AC power, the mechanical characteristics of single-phase series-excited motors are similar to those of ordinary series-excited DC motors. Single-phase series-excited motors have large starting torque and soft mechanical characteristics. Because of its high speed, small size, large starting torque and adjustable speed, it can be used on DC power supply or single-phase AC power supply, so it is widely used in power tools.
8. AC and DC motor Features: The internal structure of AC/DC motor and pure DC motor have no big difference. The electromechanical brush passes through the steering device to input current into the armature winding. The magnetic field and armature winding are formed. The form of the series. The steering switching of the dual-purpose motor is very convenient. As long as the switching switch reverses the magnetic field coil, the motor rotor can be reversed and rotated.
9. Repulsive motor Features: repulsi on motor A single-phase AC commutator motor. The stator winding is powered by a single-phase electric power, and the rotor is an armature winding with a commutator shorted by a brush. A structure of the repulsive motor (a set of brush stator windings)) The middle brush can be moved to any position as needed with respect to the stator winding. Through this movement, the rotor steering, mechanical characteristics and operating speed can be changed.