There are two main reasons why the motor produces abnor […]
There are two main reasons why the motor produces abnormal vibration and abnormal sound.
1. There are debris in the motor;
2, poor bearing lubrication, bearing wear: long-term use of the motor due to the lack of lubricating oil in the bearing formed in the grinding operation or damage to the steel ball in the bearing, thus causing abnormal noise or humming in the motor bearing room;
3, due to bearing wear or improper shaft, the motor rotor eccentricity will be fixed, the rotor phase rub, so that the motor produces severe vibration and uneven rubbing;
4. The motor blades are damaged or the screws fastening the blades are loose, causing the blades to collide with the blades of the wind blades. The sound produced by the blades varies with the weight of the impact, and is large and small;
5. The fastening screw is loose. Due to the long-term use of the motor, the anchor screws are loose or the foundation is not disturbed, so the motor generates abnormal motion under the action of electromagnetic torque.
1. If the stator or rotor winding has a short-circuit fault or a short rod of the squirrel-cage rotor, the motor will be high and low, and the fuselage will vibrate.
2, stepper motor overload operation; lack of phase; cage rotor welding part of the welding caused by short strips;
3. The current is unbalanced; the speed is obviously decreased when running with load, and the hum of the low edge is emitted, which may be caused by current imbalance, and the motor load is too heavy or single-phase operation.