(1) First remove the external wiring of the motor and m […]
(1) First remove the external wiring of the motor and mark it. For example, for a single-phase asynchronous motor, the marking corresponding to the three-phase power line should be made. For the DC motor, the winding and armature winding should be separately performed. Wait for the mark corresponding to the external wiring. Then loosen the foot screw to separate the motor from the drive mechanism.
(2) Use tools to disassemble the pulley or coupling on the motor shaft. Sometimes it is necessary to add some kerosene in the gap between the motor shafts of the pulley to make it penetrate and lubricate, which is easy to disassemble. Some shafts and wheels fit. For tighter, you need to heat the wheel quickly (while wrapping the shaft with a damp cloth) to remove the wheel.
(3) For the motor with rolling bearing, first remove the bearing cover, then loosen the fastening screw of the end cover, and mark the joint between the end cover and the housing shell (the front and rear end caps are The markings should not be the same. Screw the screw of the removed end cap into the two screw holes specially set on the motor end cover to push the end cap out. The motor without such screw hole can only be used. The child (also called the flat shovel) and the hammer hit the joint between the end cover and the base, and remove the end cover from the base. If the end cover is heavy, use the lifting equipment to lift the end cover and gradually remove it.
(4) When removing the motor with the brush, the brush should be taken out from the brush holder. For the DC motor, the position of the brush neutral line should be marked.
(5) When extracting the rotor, care must be taken not to damage the stator coil. If the weight of the rotor is not heavy, it can be pulled out by hand. If the weight is large, it should be lifted with lifting equipment. Firstly, the two ends of the rotor shaft are sheathed. Reuse the wire rope to lift the rotor with lifting equipment, slowly remove it, take care to prevent the coil from being damaged. Then put a steel pipe on one end of the shaft. In order not to scratch the journal, the steel pipe can be lined with a thick cardboard. The rotor is gradually removed. When the center of gravity of the rotor has been moved outside the stator, a bracket is placed under the rotor shaft end, and the wire rope is placed in the middle of the rotor, so that the rotor can be completely extracted.