1. The use environment should be kept dry and the surfa […]
1. The use environment should be kept dry and the surface of the motor should be kept clean. The air inlet should not be obstructed by dust or fibers.
2. When the thermal protection and short-circuit protection of the motor continuously occur, it should be ascertained that the fault is from the motor or the overload or the setting value of the protection device is too low. Can be put into operation after eliminating the fault.
3, should ensure that the motor is well lubricated during operation, generally the motor runs for about 2000 hours, that is, the grease should be replenished or replaced (the closed bearing does not need to be replaced during the service life). When the bearing is overheated or the grease is deteriorated during operation The grease should be replaced in time. When replacing the grease, the old grease should be removed, and the oil groove of the bearing and the bearing cap should be cleaned with kerosene, and then the ZL-3 potassium-based i grease should be filled with 1/2 (2 poles) or 2/3 of the inner and outer chambers of the bearing. , 6, 8 poles).
4. When the end of the bearing life, the vibration and noise of the motor will increase significantly. Check the radial clearance of the bearing, and the bearing should be copied.
5. When disassembling the motor, the rotor can be taken out from the shaft extension end or the non-shaft end below the H100. When the rotor exits the shaft from the stator, the stator winding or insulation should be prevented from being damaged; if the fan is removed above H12, the non-shaft extension end ( The rear end is convenient to remove the rotor.
6. When the motor rotation direction does not meet the requirements, adjust the power phase sequence.
7. When the motor is used again for a long time, the insulation resistance should be measured.