How to choose the right motor?

Update:26 Oct 2020
Summary:

1. Choose energy-saving motors Compared with ordinary m […]

1. Choose energy-saving motors
Compared with ordinary motors, high-efficiency motors adopt high-quality copper windings and silicon steel plates to optimize the overall design, reduce various losses, reduce losses by 20% to 30%, and increase efficiency by 2% to 7%. Usually 1 to 2 years, some months. In contrast, the efficiency of high-efficiency motors is 0.413% higher than that of J02 series motors. Therefore, high-efficiency motors must be used to replace old motors.

2. Choose the motor capacity appropriately to achieve energy saving
The country stipulates the following three operating areas for three-phase asynchronous motors: the load rate of the economic operation area is between 70% and 100%; the load rate of the general working area is between 40% and 70%; the load rate is 40%. The following are non-economic operating areas. Improper selection of motor capacity will undoubtedly lead to waste of electric energy. Therefore, using a suitable motor to improve the power factor and load rate can reduce power loss and save power.

3. Replace the original slot wedge with a magnetic slot wedge
Magnetic slot wedges mainly reduce the no-load iron loss of asynchronous motors. The no-load additional iron loss of the stator and rotor cores is caused by the harmonic flux caused by the motor cogging. The high-frequency additional iron loss caused by the stator and rotor in the iron core is called impulse vibration loss. In addition, the stator and rotor tooth portions are sometimes aligned and sometimes shifted, and the magnetic flux of the tooth surface tooth cluster fluctuates, and eddy currents may be induced in the tooth surface line layer to cause surface loss. Impulse vibration loss and surface loss are called high-frequency additional loss, accounting for 70% to 90% of motor stray loss. The remaining 10%~30% is called load additional loss, which is caused by leakage flux. Although the use of magnetic wedges can reduce the starting torque by 10% to 20%, the motor with magnetic wedges can reduce the iron loss by 60k compared with ordinary slot wedge motors, and it is suitable for the transformation of no-load motors or light-load starting .

4. Use Y/△ automatic conversion device
In order to solve the problem of wasting electric energy when the equipment is lightly loaded, the Y/△ automatic conversion device can be used to save power without replacing the motor. Since the voltages obtained through different connections of the three-phase AC grid are different, the energy obtained from the grid is also different.

5. Motor power factor and reactive power compensation
Increasing power factor and reducing power loss are the main purposes of reactive power compensation. The power factor is equal to the ratio of active power to apparent power. Usually, the power factor is low, which will cause excessive current. For a given load, when the power supply voltage is constant, the lower the power factor, the greater the current. Therefore, the power factor is as high as possible to save power.

6. Liquid speed control of winding motor
The hydraulic resistance speed control technology is developed on the basis of the traditional product hydraulic resistance starter. The stepless speed regulation can still be achieved by adjusting the size of the resistor by changing the distance between the plates. This makes it have good starting performance at the same time, long-time power on, which leads to heat and heat problems. Due to the unique structure and reasonable heat exchange system, the working temperature is limited to a reasonable temperature range. Because of its reliable operation, convenient installation, energy saving, convenient maintenance, and low investment, the hydraulic resistance speed regulation technology of winding motors has been quickly promoted. Certain speed regulation accuracy is not necessary, and the speed regulation range is not wide.

https://www.limingmotor.com/

3-3