Professional maintenance and repair center for engine m […]
Professional maintenance and repair center for engine maintenance: cleaning the rotor - replacing the carbon brush or other parts - vacuum class F ink immersion - drying - school scale
1. The operating environment must be kept dry frequently, the engine surface must be kept clean and the air inlet must not be blocked by dust or fibers.
2. When the thermal protection of the motor occurs continuously, it must be noted that the damage is due to the motor or overload or that the setting value of the protection device is too low and the damage can be started.
3. The engine must be well lubricated during operation. The total engine runs for about 5,000 hours, which means that the fat must be replenished or replaced. When the bearing overheats or deteriorates during operation, the hydraulic pressure changes over time. When replacing the grease, remove the old lubricating oil and clean the bearing oil channel and bearing housing with gasoline, then the lithium base ZL-3 grease fills the cavity between the inner and outer bearing ring with 1/2 (for 2 poles). And 2/3 (for 4, 6, 8 publications).
4. When the bearing life is over, the vibrations and sounds of the engine will increase significantly. When the radial clearance of the bearing reaches the following values, the bearing must be replaced.
5. When removing the motor, the rotor can be removed from the extended or non-extended end. If it is not necessary to remove the fan, it is convenient to remove the rotor from the extension without the shaft. When pulling the rotor off the stator, damage to the stator winding or insulation must be prevented.
6. When replacing the coil, record the shape, size and number of turns of the original coil, thread gauge, etc. When data is lost, retrieve it from the manufacturer and replace the original coil as desired, often making one or more images of the motor. Worsened, it can't even be used.