Division 1. Divided by the type of power supply: can b […]
1. Divided by the type of power supply: can be divided into DC motor and AC motor.
1) DC motor can be divided according to structure and working principle: brushless DC motor and brushed DC motor. Brushed DC motors can be divided: permanent magnet DC motors and electromagnetic DC motors. Electromagnetic DC motors are divided into: series-excited DC motors, parallel-excited DC motors, parallel-excited DC motors and compound excitation DC motors. Permanent magnet DC motor division: rare earth permanent magnet DC motor, ferrite permanent magnet DC motor and AlNiCo permanent magnet DC motor.
2) The AC motor can also be divided into: single-phase motor and three-phase motor.
2. According to the structure and working principle can be divided: can be divided into DC motor, asynchronous motor, synchronous motor.
1) Synchronous motors can be divided: permanent magnet synchronous motors, reluctance synchronous motors and hysteresis synchronous motors.
2) Induction motors can be divided: induction motors and AC commutator motors. Induction motors can be divided: three-phase asynchronous motors, single-phase asynchronous motors and shaded-pole asynchronous motors. AC commutator motor can be divided: single-phase series motor, AC and DC motor and repeller motor.
3. According to the starting and running modes can be divided: capacitor-start single-phase asynchronous motor, capacitor-type single-phase asynchronous motor, capacitor start-operated single-phase asynchronous motor and split-phase single-phase asynchronous motor. 4. Can be divided according to purpose: drive motor and control motor.
1) The driving motor can be divided into: electric tools (including tools for drilling, polishing, polishing, grooving, cutting, reaming, etc.) electric motors, household appliances (including washing machines, electric fans, refrigerators, air conditioners, tape recorders, video recorders) , motors, vacuum cleaners, cameras, hair dryers, electric shavers, etc.) electric motors and other general-purpose small mechanical equipment (including various small machine tools, small machinery, medical equipment, electronic equipment, etc.) for the motor.
2) The control motor is divided into: stepping motor and servo motor.
5. According to the structure of the rotor can be divided: cage induction motor (old standard called squirrel cage asynchronous motor) and wound rotor induction motor (old standard called the winding asynchronous motor).
6. According to the operating speed can be divided: high-speed motor, low speed motor, constant speed motor, speed motor. Low-speed motors are divided into gear reduction motors, electromagnetic deceleration motors, torque motors, and claw-pole synchronous motors. In addition to adjustable speed motor can be divided into graded constant speed motor, stepless constant speed motor, stepless variable speed motor and continuously variable speed motor, can also be divided into electromagnetic speed control motor, DC speed motor, PWM frequency conversion speed control motor and Switched reluctance motor. The speed of the rotor of an asynchronous motor is always slightly lower than the synchronous speed of the rotating magnetic field. The rotor speed of the synchronous motor is always kept at the synchronous speed regardless of the load.