1. Classification by working power According to the dif […]
1. Classification by working power
According to the different working power of the motor,
Can be divided into DC motor and AC motor. Among them, the AC motor is also divided into a single-phase motor and a three-phase motor.
2. Classified by structure and working principle
According to the structure and working principle of the motor, it can be divided into DC motor, asynchronous motor and synchronous motor.
3. Synchronous motors can also be classified into permanent magnet synchronous motors, reluctance synchronous motors and hysteresis synchronous motors.
4. Asynchronous motors can be divided into induction motors and AC commutator motors. Induction motors are further divided into three-phase asynchronous motors, single-phase asynchronous motors, and shrouded asynchronous motors. The AC commutator motor is further divided into a single-phase series-excited motor, an AC-DC dual-purpose motor, and a repeller motor.
4. DC motor can be divided into brushless DC motor and brushed DC motor according to structure and working principle. Brushed DC motors can be classified into permanent magnet DC motors and electromagnetic DC motors. The electromagnetic DC motor is further divided into a series-excited DC motor, a shunt DC motor, a separately excited DC motor and a compound excitation DC motor. The permanent magnet DC motor is further divided into a rare earth permanent magnet direct current motor, a ferrite permanent magnet direct current motor and an aluminum nickel cobalt permanent magnet direct current motor.