Introduction: When the variable frequency speed regulat […]
Introduction: When the variable frequency speed regulating motor is in normal operation, the following sparks and normal phenomena appear under the brush, which is a harmless normal spark: the DC geared motor is based on the ordinary DC motor, and is made of the matching gear reducer. Let's take a look at the reasons why the brush of the DC gear motor is too large.
How to judge whether the brush spark of the variable speed motor is a normal spark
How to judge whether the brush spark of the variable frequency speed control motor is a normal spark in the use of the variable frequency speed control motor!
When the variable frequency speed regulating motor is in normal operation, the following sparks and normal phenomena appear under the brush, which are harmless normal sparks:
1. There is only a small spark on the brush or only a slight spark on the half of the brush.
2. The spark between the brush and the commutator does not exceed 3/2 poles. The spark is light blue, weak and fine, the brush runs stably, no overheating, the commutator surface is bright and smooth, and has a layer of bronze. Glossy oxide film.
When the variable frequency speed regulating motor is running under the fault, the following sparks and abnormal phenomena appear in the brush, which are harmful abnormal sparks:
1. A large spark is generated locally on most of the brushes or the entire brush.
2, the frequency conversion motor has a large vibration, the emergence of light green Mars and the occurrence of flash fire.
3. There is a strong red-green spark or burning mark on the brush, and black spots appear on the commutator.
4. The variable frequency motor emits a “beep” sound, and the surface of the brush is covered with Mars to form a ring fire.
5. The spark between the brush and the commutator is 2 poles or more, and the brush has dim stripes.
6. Yellow Mars with the size of sesame seeds under the brush, and the brush that emits Mars or flash is red on the side.