Solutions to common problems of vibration motors 1 […]
Solutions to common problems of vibration motors
1. After the special vibration motor is turned on, the motor does not start and should be checked:
1) Is the switching power supply phase open;
2) Is the geared motor phase open;
3) Is the protective cover destroyed and rubbed against the eccentric block;
2. After starting up, if the motor is noisy, hot, etc., it should be checked:
1) Whether the surface roughness of the vibration equipment and the motor foot surface meets the installation regulations;
2) Is the foot screw bolt tightened?
3) Whether the instantaneous speed of server vibration meets the application regulations;
3. After adjusting the eccentric block, if the amplitude change is abnormal, it should be checked:
Whether the eccentric blocks on both sides of the drive shaft are adjusted symmetrically;
4. In the vibration equipment of the two vibration motors working separately, when the phase rotation does not meet the requirements, the zero line live wire of each must be adjusted, and it is not necessary to adjust the zero line live wire of the main switching power supply of the two vibration motors.